1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

green.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by berlyn, Feb 18, 2010.

1. berlyn

berlyn New Member

hey guys, i'm brand new here .. just got my droid a few days ago. it's sexy as hell but i'm just not really sure what i was thinking as i'm the least tech savvy person i know, haha. if anyone can help me out with a few general questions, i'm not even really sure how/where to post questions, it'd be great. thankssss.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Welcome to the forums man....you can view all the Droid FAQs that are on this site
  3. berlyn

berlyn New Member

yeah, i know, haha i'm just trying to take the easy route like i said .. i'm seriously handicapped when it comes to electronics. but thank you for the warm welcome <3
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

We are here to help each other. Go ahead, what's your question?
  5. berlyn

berlyn New Member

awe, thanks dude.
    ok. so i DLed a ringtone from verizon.com and it was sent to me in a text message, it'll play, but it won't allow me to save it. i can listen to it only. i checked in the media player (i think? haha), and there's nothing in there. help? ha.