Green Theme?

squeak

Reaction score
I love the look of ICS. It's beautiful. One thing i wish i could change is the the blue color that is everywhere. I personally think that there should be an option in the settings menu to change it to whatever color you wish, just to make it your own. But that's not how it is, so I'm looking for a theme that is identical to stock except the blue is an Android green color. I'm not asking anyone to make it especially for me, just wondering if there is one already in existence that someone could direct me to. Thanks ahead of time and thanks to everyone who has helped make the android community what it is!

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I plan on making a green one and red one. But it will be awhile. Got to finish up the project I'm on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
squeak

squeak

Reaction score
Awesome! take your time, man. I just appreciate they you are using your skills to help everyone out

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
you are welcome. I like blue but I wanted a variety to choose from. Gonna change the grayish backgrounds to black. Hopefully can start in a week or two. I'll update you. Someone might beat me to the punch though. Are you running a stock rom or custom? Cause I'm gonna be making it first for a custom once I choose which I'm theming for. Waiting for Project Elite

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
squeak

squeak

Reaction score
I'm rooted, unlocked bootloader, and recovery installed but I like stock ICS alot so far so I'm waiting for the newness to wear off before i install a custom rom. I did flash the cm9 port on my retired D1 and liked most of the tweaks