Green Metal Glass For CM 6 rc-1

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Three walls for this. Thanks for porting it.
23h0qbd.jpg
k9cj60.jpg
8z0jh3.jpg

Love the WP's!!! can you post them when you get a chance!!!!

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Looks great Brian, glad to see you still developing themes. Thanks Roladroid as well for a great theme.

Wow played around with the phone for a few hours now, very complete theme..A ++

Last edited:

Warrior

Reaction score
Installed the theme from your site 5.0.9 green metal. It seems it didn't do a complete install. My notification bar isn't themed and I don't have the WP's. Also I don't have the themed set wallpaper button. I am using CM rc-1 ROM. Any ideas?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installed the theme from your site 5.0.9 green metal. It seems it didn't do a complete install. My notification bar isn't themed and I don't have the WP's. Also I don't have the themed set wallpaper button. I am using CM rc-1 ROM. Any ideas?

You installed the version for jrummys Rom. You need the one for this Rom. Link is in the first post.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Brian just an FYI I installed from this post and while everything was themed I do have the Kangerade file in my app drawer. I'm wondering if I could download JRummy's Goodies folder and get at least the scripts to work. I'll try it after I make a backup and let you know if they work.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Brian just an FYI I installed from this post and while everything was themed I do have the Kangerade file in my app drawer. I'm wondering if I could download JRummy's Goodies folder and get at least the scripts to work. I'll try it after I make a backup and let you know if they work.

Yeah I added the scripts apk on purpose. Put the goodies folder on your SD card and you are good to go. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lockman

Reaction score
Brian, the WP's are in my gallery. I can post links when I get home. May also do a LWP
Anyway, my in-call screen is DE Red. How weird is that? Hasn't been on my phone for at least 20 wipes lol.

Warrior

Reaction score
Can't seem to find the BW skins folder on the SD card. I downloaded a skin to see if that would create the folder but that didn't work. Can I create a folder? help on this would be great. By the way thanks for pointing me in the right direction I missed the link the first time.

mattg1

Reaction score
Bgill55 holy s*%t man this is hot! I never really themed but I love this theme! You and Roladroid did a great job. Glad to see your doing ok dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't seem to find the BW skins folder on the SD card. I downloaded a skin to see if that would create the folder but that didn't work. Can I create a folder? help on this would be great. By the way thanks for pointing me in the right direction I missed the link the first time.

sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins just drop the folder inside the zip into that skin folder and you should be good to go! you must have BW installed of course!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Brian, the WP's are in my gallery. I can post links when I get home. May also do a LWP
Anyway, my in-call screen is DE Red. How weird is that? Hasn't been on my phone for at least 20 wipes lol.

hehehehe oops how did that get in there? Ill fix when I update!!!