Green Light Stays on after charging

dirtysailorroe

Reaction score
I just upgraded from and OG Droid to the X2 2 days ago. After finally getting everything transferred over I thought I had all the bugs figured out.

Now the last 2 days after I unplugged my phone from my car charger, I get the green notification light on. I use Slacker in my car and the battery life is usually around 90% when I plug it in and 100% when I unplug it. I have to reboot my phone to get the light to come off.

I check all my mail and texts to make sure there are no new messages. I use Chomp SMS and have notifications turned off on the default text program.

Any ideas on how to turn off the light?

deborah3756

Reaction score
I had that problem after the update only, the light kept flashing white afyer I finished a call.

My solution, did a factory reset. Everything is is running fabulous, no more flashing light after phone calls.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I've had that occasionally. I think it has to do with that message about "unplug your charger to conserve energy" tree hugger hippy stuff. I've noticed that that light stays on when that message is there and drops as soon as it goes away. I assumed it was some kind of lag where the message hasn't shown up yet, but the light does.

I don;t have an answer, just an observation.