Green Bay are the Superbowl Champions 2011

dbst

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either team but I didn't want to see the steelers win, so I'm happy

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was a good game. I wanted the steelers to win but i respect the Packs. Judging by the actual players on the field id say the steelers feel the same way. You could see the steelers joking and laughing with the Greenbay players while plays wernt going on. A couple of shoves but theirs defectively way less heat than a normal ravens or Pats game. I really would have disliked it if it would have been the pats. They are on my least fav list. Got to love rivalries huh? Well anyway, ill suck it up and say Great JOB Greenbay! Underdogs should never be underestimated. Greenbay deserves the trophy.

Now on with next season, My vote goes to Cardinals! they need it.... :biggrin: Me living in AZ has nothing to do with it. :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Packers showed up to Play, Steelers Didn't IMHO.

Congrats to the Packers.....

D

dankarlinski

Both teams played great. Not fair to bash the steelers. I'm glad to see my team win it tho. With all the drama with brett favre over the few years, and aaron rodgers being stuck behing him, they deserve that trophy and the rings.

They came back from being the 6th seed in the pick. They won 6 straight must win games to be the champs. All on the road.

6 straight road games.... that is champion material my friends!

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

jr313

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!! dont really like Green Bay but I CANT STAND THE STEELERS!!!! They can take their towels and wipe the tears away! Congrats GB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the packers but even more so for me, it was great to get Driver to a Super Bowl. He missed the Brett Favre glory years. I think it's like 10 years he's been a Packer and a great guy in the area around Green Bay. He's got 2 years left on his contract and then he'll be 40 and be able to retire a life time Packer and now a SUPER BOWL champion.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Just glad the Steelers lost.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App