Greatly improved battery life!

n660623x

Reaction score
Since the update my battery life is amazing. After installing it, i did a clean restore charged to 100% then ran dead before charging. Completely stock my phone dressings an average of 6 to 8% an hour now when before it was about 20% an hour! I'm having great luck w this update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

km04

Reaction score
what update is that? an ota push from vz?

forgive me, i'm a little slow this morning, just saw the thread about the update.

Last edited:

Dugall12

Reaction score
Since the update my battery life is amazing. After installing it, i did a clean restore charged to 100% then ran dead before charging. Completely stock my phone dressings an average of 6 to 8% an hour now when before it was about 20% an hour! I'm having great luck w this update.

After receiving the OTA update from Verizon my Bolt was pretty much the same. Still dropped data completely when switching from 4G and GPS took about half a minute to lock on which was better than a minute or two. I called Verizon to complain and they recommended I do a factory restore which I reluctantly did and so far it seems to have resolved my problems. GPS locks on almost instantly now and haven't had a data drop yet although I need to visit some of the stops that its happened at to be sure. So maybe a factory restore after the OTA is just what this phone needed.