Great offer from Verizon

akj27

Reaction score
So I had a droid a month ago, canceled my account, sold my droid and got an iphone 4. Now, it's been 20 days since I canceled with Verizon. Today they send me a letter saying that if I go back now, they'll wave the cancellation fee, they won't charge an activation fee, and they'll give me 100 off any smart phone if I do a 1 or 2yr agreement. Meaning I'd only pay 100 for a Droid x, 2, incredible, etc....

So I went ahead and signed a 1 year contract (I'll be able to upgrade in 10 months) and bought a Droid X for 100 dollars (100 main in rebate) and they waved the cancellation fee. I returned my iPhone 4 and got my 230 refunded and with that I paid my ATT bill and paid for the Droid X. Win win situation in my opinion... I got back with VZ, got a good phone to hold me out till the iPhone 4 launches for Verizon and didn't have to pay a thing.

Now, lemme just say this, I still think the iPHone 4 is the best phone available on either ATT and Verizon. The touch screen accuracy/feel/sensitivity alone makes it better, then you throw in the fact that apps are more polished, the screen looks better, and it just looks better/more elegant and it's hard to make a case against it in my opinion. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know about this offer.

cpjr

Reaction score
Seems like a hole lot of trouble for what equates down to $100 off a phone.

The iphone 4 is an excellent phone, I use one as my personal phone. I use a Droid X as my work phone, which is also an excellent phone.

PS- Your probably going to get bashed for mentioned an iphone, pay them no attention.

robinr

Reaction score
Bashed?? Lol. No, not on a droid forum. Both good phones. Apples and oranges. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Oh what the heck, I'm bored, I'll bash.

DROID > Iphone.

There you go.

LOL

Still hasn't really cured my boredom though. Saturday night, home sick, GF away in another country...

markwebb

Reaction score

Yes it does considering I got a brand new droid 6+ months ago for $45 from vzw.

With that being said, I am sticking with android in spite of vz iPhone. To each their own. :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yes it does considering I got a brand new droid 6+ months ago for $45 from vzw.

With that being said, I am sticking with android in spite of vz iPhone. To each their own. :)

+1! I've owned all but the iPhone 4 but, am now an addicted phandroid! The iPhone is an excellent phone but, the android platform fits me better! dancedroid

robinr

Reaction score
Lol....ok boys, play nice. But really, I love my DX. :)

Robin

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk