1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Great forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JimWest, Jul 1, 2010.

1. JimWest

JimWest New Member

New to the forum, obviously; I just got my wife the first Android powered phone in the household, but am anxiously waiting to get my hands on the Motorola Droid X, on release day.

I have been a loyal Blackberry user for some time. I use my phone as a business tool as much as a phone. For this, it has been great. However, I think most would agree that the Blackberry still falls behind in the FUN-to-use category. This has been my major complaint since I got my first one.

I have been doing my homework for sometime and am sure I will be a happy Droid convert, very soon. dancedroid
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Once you get acclimated to the Droid/Android OS you will forget about the BB.

This is a great site to share and learn. Let us know if you have questions or need assistance.

Mike