1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Great Format Converter

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by therock, Jan 23, 2010.

1. therock

therock New Member

I had some old .mmf files I wanted to convert to .mp3 for ring tones and did some Google searches and got lots of crap until I found FormatFactory .

It's FREE and really, really nice.

Watch for the check boxes in the last install screen that are checked by default to add an Ask.com toolbar to your searcher and an eBay icon to your desktop.

A fun sound file I like to play when we get a blow-hard in the office or want to call bull-chit on them is the Turkey Gobbler. They get mad as Hell. And when they find out this is their dedicated ring tone on the company phones it get more fun.:icon_ banana:
  2. robbo323

robbo323 New Member

Anyone else tried this? Sounds good, but their site says something to the effect of "don't worry about your anti-virus software flagging this".:icon_eek:
  3. therock

therock New Member

Its fine for me. I got no flags or problems.
Search tags for this page
.mmf android

file extension ks-ipa

how to convert .ipa fir android
ipa converter for android
ipa to android

ipa to android converter

ks-ipa file
ks-ipa files

play ipa on android

what format is .ipa on android