Great deal through Wirefly.com

Taino Warrior

Reaction score
I went check today on the Samsung Fascinate phone on the web Wirefly is offering the Fascinate for $9.99 with a new account, $29.99 to add a line existing account. that's better than Verizon pricing on there site.

fishmstr

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Verizon. With the new in 2, I got 2 Fantastics for $99 (yes that is for both, not each)

jimbo831

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Verizon. With the new in 2, I got 2 Fantastics for $99 (yes that is for both, not each)

How did you manage this exactly? My wife and I are looking to leave T-Mobile and join up with my mother's family plan on Verizon. I am most likely looking to buy us both the Fascinate, but am not thrilled about shelling out $300 a piece and then waiting for the rebate (although right now the second is free, after a rebate of course, but I'm not sure if that special will still be going on when we switch).

Will Verizon negotiate on these prices in their stores or on the phone? I may just end up signing up through Wirefly, Amazon, or another third party retailer for better deals, but would definitely prefer to do it straight through Verizon and I definitely would if I can get both of them for $99.

OP
T

Taino Warrior

Reaction score
I tried through Verizon and negotiation through Verizon for those prices it's not happening i been with Verizon for 8 years and there not working with me. I don't know how fishmstr got those 2 phones for $99.00 at that price through Verizon. I just went through Wirefly for $29.99 to add a line , a new account the phone would go for $9.99. I hear Amazon with new account going for a penny.

str8havoc

Reaction score
If you go online the rebates are instant. If you go to the store they are mail in rebates and you will have to shell out over $400. In order to get the BOGO deal you have to have two lines eligible for and up grade or add two new lines or use an upgrade and add a new line. Plus its buy the Fascinate and get any phone for free.

fishmstr

Reaction score
I was up for my 2 year upgrade, that knocked off $100, you get a $100 discount for ordering online, plus they are offering Buy One Get One Free with 2 year contract. Thus $99 plus tax.

jimbo831

Reaction score
Fascinate dropped to just 1 CENT now here dancedroid

You can't beat that price, but there has to be some sort of catch.

No catch if you don't plan on cancelling soon. Keep in mind anytime you get these great deals from Amazon, Wirefly, or any other third party retailer, you are signing a separate contract with them, in addition to the one with Verizon. In the case of Amazon, if you cancel your service within 180 days, you pay an extra ETF, I think of like $200 or something, in addition to your $350 Verizon ETF. It could get painful.

fishmstr

Reaction score
Fascinate dropped to just 1 CENT now here dancedroid

You can't beat that price, but there has to be some sort of catch.

No catch if you don't plan on cancelling soon. Keep in mind anytime you get these great deals from Amazon, Wirefly, or any other third party retailer, you are signing a separate contract with them, in addition to the one with Verizon. In the case of Amazon, if you cancel your service within 180 days, you pay an extra ETF, I think of like $200 or something, in addition to your $350 Verizon ETF. It could get painful.

Ah ha, I understand now. I was wondering how they could undercut Verizon on Verizons own network.

fis

Reaction score
I love how somebody posts this amazing deal for $9.99, then somebody else responds saying they got two for $200, plus tax, as if that's still a good deal! Dude, you paid $200 too much!
Ah ha, I understand now. I was wondering how they could undercut Verizon on Verizons own network.
Not really a catch if you plan to honor your contract. They undercut Verizon because Verizon PAYS THEM to undercut. It's a way for Verizon to engage in price competition vs. other carriers, without giving away the farm to all the schmucks who just walk into the store and pay whatever Verizon asks.

I've ordered from Wirefly.com several times. Honestly can't imagine ever buying a phone any other way. Same phone, same warranty, same service. You can still go to the Verizon store with any warranty issues.

So practically, it's no different from getting your phone at Radio Shack, or at any other local store that says Verizon over the door but isn't actually owned by Verizon.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Just upgraded to a family plan and got the fascinate through wirefly!!!

I can change the phone/cancel the data plan on my original line without it affecting my wirefly plan at all right? Since I only used wirefly to get the 2nd line.

fis

Reaction score
Just upgraded to a family plan and got the fascinate through wirefly!!!

I can change the phone/cancel the data plan on my original line without it affecting my wirefly plan at all right? Since I only used wirefly to get the 2nd line.
You converted from an individual plan to a family plan through Wirefly, and kept your current phone as the primary line? No problem. Wirefly isn't getting commissions from Verizon related to the primary line. You can change/cancel those features features all you want.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I was up for my 2 year upgrade, that knocked off $100, you get a $100 discount for ordering online, plus they are offering Buy One Get One Free with 2 year contract. Thus $99 plus tax.

my ma is due for an upgrade and i was hoping to get the second one free deal but how did you get them to knock off the first 100 online i know they have 100 dollar rebate online but 99 for 2 sounds amazing

fis

Reaction score

my ma is due for an upgrade and i was hoping to get the second one free deal but how did you get them to knock off the first 100 online i know they have 100 dollar rebate online but 99 for 2 sounds amazing
Read the OP. The deal is at Wirefly.com, which is an authorized Verizon dealer. It's a better deal than the Buy 1 Get 1, and there's no sales tax.