Great battery life on thunderbolt

DroidStang

Reaction score
when the screen locks the network is kinda turned all for put on hold are you still get phone calls 1 comes in and I think you might even get email as well oh when you unlock it the network wakes up

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

momsumner

Reaction score
Something changed

Something definately changed over the last day or 2 for me. Right after making complaints about not being able to receive the new download, my battery life suddenly improved. I think Verizon took off some background services or something that we didn't know were running and draining the battery. Or the improvement in the 4G network, our phone doesnt have to spend so much time fighting for a 4G signal. My phone has been up and running for 34 hours now and I still have half power. I use my phone ALL the time. Yesterday even spent the day geocaching which normally totally drains my power even using the extended battery because use of GPS and roaming, but still up and running. Whatever happened, this is the phone I was hoping for when I bought it! Thank you Verizon!!

zone1982

Reaction score
Battery Life

I am new to Droids (I just purchased a Thunderbolt). I have two questions:

1. What do I do about this Blockbuster app that seems to be an issue? I tried deleting it but it is still showing up in my apps.

2. How do I make sure to close all apps that aren't running? Somebody said this will help battery life.

Thanks a lot.

DroidStang

Reaction score
Unless rooted, you cannot remove BB app, myself I reboot my phone anytime been do bunch stuff, and charge, you can go to settings, about phone, battery, battery use, you see what is sucking port, most, the display turned up too high, I have extended battery, on 3g ifet about 29 hours, on 4G about 24, but you can kill running things under settings, applications, running services

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums