1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Great Battery indicator?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by brooklyn2710, Feb 23, 2010.

1. brooklyn2710

brooklyn2710 New Member

Does anyone know of a good battery indicator that shows up as a widget and breaks it down to like 99...98..97 rather than just 100..90...80?
  2. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

A widget called "Battery Left." It tells you exactly how much power is left as well as the time the battery will die. I think it's .99 in the market.
  3. Beefloafian

Beefloafian New Member

I also recommend battery left, I've had it for a few days, and while it's definitely not completely synchronized yet, it's still great and will only get better. And it's free :)
  4. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Another vote for battery left. It's perfect for monitoring this. Shows you time remaining and the percent to 1 digit. You click on it and it's easy to get a break down of your usage.

Now if I could just replace the task bar battery with this one....Saw someone with something similar but believe you have to be rooted.