1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Grateful for this forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Hollym59, May 29, 2011.

1. Hollym59

Hollym59 New Member

Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia
    Hello All,
    I've had a Blackberry Tour for 2 years (first smartphone) and I JUST upgraded to the Motorola Droid 2 Global for Verizon.

I know I'll love it once I figure out all the bells and whistles, but I'm having a frustrating time with some of that. For example, in trying to get rid of all the duplicates in my contact list -- I took some random advice to go to Manage Applications, and delete "contact data" then reboot. Well now I have NO PHONE CONTACTS! and I've tried repeatedly to sync from Backup Assistant with no success. ARGH!

Anyway... I'll be on this forum alot, I believe.
    ~Holly