graphixpressions stickersss

vuskee

Reaction score
I remember seeing a thread made by the owner of this site. I was wondering if any knew any promo codes or some hookups for us droid forum users. I wanted to buy a few stickers from this site.

I tried searching for the old thread but no luck. Any help would be niice.

:icon_ banana:

MJ5150

Reaction score
I think they went through and deleted threads of people selling things who aren't supporting vendors.

It's only a matter of time before the carbon fiber case guys get their thread deleted too. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been yet.

-Mike

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I think they went through and deleted threads of people selling things who aren't supporting vendors.

It's only a matter of time before the carbon fiber case guys get their thread deleted too. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been yet.

-Mike

Thats more of a How-to IMHO.....

MJ5150

Reaction score
You could always PM "blue rocket" and see if there are any promos you can get hooked up with.

-Mike

ChrisDaniak

Reaction score

-Mike

Mike you have quite the amount of hostility towards me and Mark. What is your deal? If you read the thread as well as my recent post writing "We look forward to becoming a supporting vendor" then there would be no point in this comment. Mark has already been speaking with a moderator about it, but currently is awaiting for his new home internet and phone company because he is switching. All of his posting in the past few days has been from his job where he is trying his best to give you all what you want.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Mike you have quite the amount of hostility towards me and Mark. What is your deal?

No deal, no hostility. No need to bother all these other fine people with our discussion, so I sent you a PM.

Chill out bro. It's all good in the hood. :D

-Mike