Graphic designer on board

Zandog

Reaction score
Wow.. It's been 24 hrs since my purchase and I love this phone already. I've leaned it out, stock, downloaded some decent apps and uploaded some media to it. I can't wait to see how this Droid matures. I know for a fact though, I'm missing out on some serious power user abilities and I'll be surfing the forums and the web to make this thing pur. Any suggestions to get me going in the right directions would be great!

Hi, I'm Alex. An iTouch owner and hopeful convert of the Motorola Droid and the Android devices in general. I live in Seattle and I develop web, game and graphic design. Check out my Deviant Art profile if your interested in what I can do. If any of you are Photoshop friendly, you will love the Android phone .PSD's I have available to develop with to your hearts content.

I'm very glad to found this place and I hope to be a regular contributing member. Thanks for checking me out

EDIT: Not sure why the forum is linking to that site where my profile is suppose to be but I hope this works HTTP://zandog.deviantart.com I'm typing from my Droid.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think I speak for everyone here when i say we're glad you came as well!

If you haven't heard of/read about rooting your phone (I'm sure that might be what you mean by power user abilities, but if not, we've got some treats for you...)

Rooting grants you root access to system files that you otherwise would have no control over. Search the forum. There's plenty of info on it here. It DOES void your warranty, but thanks to several awesome devs, it's so easy to get back to stock in case of need for warranty claim, it's worth it. That's only my personal opinion of course, but it's shared by many in this community!

Welcome to the family! Looking forward to your skills benefiting all of us!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow.. It's been 24 hrs since my purchase and I love this phone already. I've leaned it out, stock, downloaded some decent apps and uploaded some media to it. I can't wait to see how this Droid matures. I know for a fact though, I'm missing out on some serious power user abilities and I'll be surfing the forums and the web to make this thing pur. Any suggestions to get me going in the right directions would be great!

Hi, I'm Alex. An iTouch owner and hopeful convert of the Motorola Droid and the Android devices in general. I live in Seattle and I develop web, game and graphic design. Check out my Deviant Art profile if your interested in what I can do. If any of you are Photoshop friendly, you will love the Android phone .PSD's I have available to develop with to your hearts content.

I'm very glad to found this place and I hope to be a regular contributing member. Thanks for checking me out

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Plenty of good info here and I suspect you'll be able to understand much of the high tech talk that goes on that I quite honestly do not under stand.

Anyway if you need any help with anything just holler. Glad to have you on board.:)

cuskit

Reaction score
Zandog,

Welcome! Your intro post was nice - I clicked on your link but am not understanding where you fit into the resulting pop up page. Can you perhaps make this clear for me - where exactly do I (we) find your profile there? It just brings up a page with several other links. I've very interested in your PS work. Thanks - Mike :)

OP
Zandog

Zandog

Reaction score
Yes sir. That's what I wanted to look into. It looks like its,well covered here on the forums. Gives me plenty to do. Thanks for the greet.

Thank you much. I know I'm going to have plenty of questions to go around and maybe a few suggestions, who knows. Much appreciated.

Zandog, Welcome!

I know, right? I placed my link properly, I checked it twice... something funny going on when adding a deviant art link on the forums? I hope not.... anyways, I added a plain to see link in my original post at the bottom. Seems to be working. Thanks for spotting that and the greet my friend.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. The link in your post doesn't work but the 2nd one you made works fine. Awesome work! There is plenty to play with on the droid. Icons, backgrounds, various graphics, etc. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

Got it...devain vs devian in your links

OP
Zandog

Zandog

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. The link in your post doesn't work but the 2nd one you made works fine. Awesome work! There is plenty to play with on the droid. Icons, backgrounds, various graphics, etc. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

Got it...devain vs devian in your links

Darn that dyslexia! !!