Graffiti Artist Mocks Google

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
surveillance.jpeg

Google’s privacy polices are making quite an impact around the world wide web, and it appears that Graffiti artist's are getting in on the hoopla. The artist, who's graffiti is pictured above, is obviously taking offense over changes to Google's privacy policy of requiring users to access many of its products - social search, Gmail, YouTube etc, through a single account. The appearance of the surveillance camera's in the company's double vowel name, echo what vocal opponents of the policy are complaining about. Whether one agree's with Google's policies or not, it's some clever graffiti don't you think?

Via: pc

wyveryx

Reaction score
I love how right next to it someone wrote, what looks like with a crayon, "Stop SOPA" rofl:blink:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
What do you mean? I use a different email account for Youtube and another one for my normal Gmail account. It is an inconvenience that you have to link an email account to their services, but it doesn't have to be your real one. On the other hand I like that services that I use with my real name are linked, I also bought extra storage space on their servers and it spreads across all the services.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I try to use the same email and password for everything, so I don't see the problem lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I tried pranking someone from Craigslist the other day. After sending said e-mail, I realized my full name was linked to both of my Gmail accounts.

DARN YOU GOOGLE. ;)

Reaction score
Its pretty well done. I don't see what google is doing to be that invading. Its just more convenient this way plus they give you that 2 step verification like Facebook does where if your hacked having your cell number texted with a password is a great idea. A thief would basically have to steal your cell and your passwords to really get in and STAY in otherwise you can easily get back into your email and save it. What thief is really going to do that and if they want to get into YOUR account that bad then I think they deserve to get in if they got that far :blink: LOL kidding

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
hmm

This graffiti could just be in response to google altogether... lol obviously none of yall have read and of Google's ToS ... yeah, they own us, everything we do... and know where we are when it's time to collect lol.:hail: