1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gps

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by ckburks, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ckburks

ckburks New Member

Anyone found a fix for the gps accuracy? If it actually shows up in a picture the location is way off.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  2. hobby31

hobby31 Member

Are you talking about tagging a picture with the location? I just tried mine and it worked fine. Showed the right city and then when looking at the picture info and choosing to show on map it was right on. Try turning on the gps, then opening google maps and let it lock on once then close maps. Reopen the camera app. I know on the thundebolt some people had to lock on at least once with the gps on google maps or something like that. I use the gps for jogging with runkeeper and it is right on. Hope this helps.