1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS tracking in droid

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by payphone.1412, Dec 5, 2012.

1. payphone.1412

payphone.1412 New Member

Hi all,

I am Pay, I need the best GPS tracking software, must save battery. I am using Android 4.0.3

Thanks
  2. johnterry

johnterry New Member

3. AnnDroider

AnnDroider New Member

Hello Pay,

Try using the new free app, inViu routes. It won't drain your battery nor use up data if you turn the "Wi-Fi data only" setting on. It records travel routes, saves POIs, takes GPS photos, and shares them via email and social media. It even sets location-based reminders that send you a notification whenever a friend or family enters or leaves a defined location. Track and view the locations of up to 4 devices on an OpenStreetMap map on the online web portal using any web browser for free! It's available for download on Google Play.