1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS Tracker

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sho_greg, Dec 10, 2009.

1. sho_greg

sho_greg New Member

Just added GPS tracker... It works, not sure about battery life or anything.

I have my phone locked so if someone stole it or I misplaced it no one could turn the app off without turning the phone off.

Im not even sure how to turn the ohoine off without unlocking it. Heck im not sure with unlocking it. lol

Anyways the app says you can set the refresh rate way high and save battery life. Mine is at 700seconds.

They say you can send a SMS message and turn the GPS app on.. So my guess is maybe it doesnt run all the time. not sure though...

And with the phone being locked- I guess whoever stole it wont see the text message.

Which I guess if it were stolen it would still be tough to find it, but if you dropped it- this would maybe make it easy to find.

Any thoughts?

Greg
  2. Jason

Jason New Member

You turn it off by holding the lock button on top and you could also turn it off even though its locked. I'm not sure if it still locates by GPS. maybe you should test it out by turning off your phone
Search tags for this page
android, gps tracker, how to turn off
delete gps.tracker for.android
how to deactive android photo tracking mode
how to disable a gps tracker on a s4
how to disable gps tracking of my android photos 2013
how to remove gps tracking from droid bionic
how to trackers a phone s4
how to turn gps tracker off on droid

how to turn off gps tracking on android

how to turn off gps tracking on droid
how to turn off gps tracking on droid apps