1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS Tracker

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by droidavie, Mar 5, 2010.

1. droidavie

droidavie New Member

Can my droid act as a gps tracker in a foreign country...let's say somewhere in Latin America? And will I incur charges? Data or something else....
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

With the right app, yes. You won't incur charges unless you're in an area where you can roam and you're using a tracking app that requires data. Just look for a stand-alone tracking solution.
  3. tommyz

tommyz Member

I'm not sure if the GPS will work without a cell connection. I put my phone in airplane mode and it will not aquire a GPS location. The problem is that the GPS is an aGPS type system.
  4. lavender

lavender New Member

Yes, you can. Its easy if you have install a spyware program on target phone.

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, Track iMessages and WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

You can download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at " HELLO SPY . COM ". hope this help!
  5. chrisnuo

chrisnuo New Member

yes you can, it will also not incur any charge as GPS data is free, but one thing is that GPS will consume a lot of battery, so you got to prepare more batteries.
Search tags for this page
does the droid phone have a gps tracking system
droid x2 gps tracker
free lealy work gps cell phone mobile tracker apk
gps
gps logger

gps tracker forum

gps tracker.apk
mobile phone locator.apk
mobile tracker apk working
stand alone droid phone tracker
tracking gps and sms of another phone