gps speed and shutter speed

dwd

Reaction score
My google navigation doesn't show my speed, is there a fix for that? My speedometer doesn't work in my truck. I have the speedometer app but it doesn't tell me where to go.

Also like to take night shots, is there a app for controling the shutter speed on the camera?

Looked everywhere I could think of before asking.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope. If you need a GPS speedo you'll need to find an app with one.

Big Cam

Reaction score
That was one good thing about Blackberry maps, it had the speed in the lower corner all the time.

Otherwise it sucked.

OP
dwd

dwd

Reaction score
This app is great for speed, and is very customizable. I use this as a replacement for the stock app that come on the phone for car docking.

Car Home (beta) Android application - AppStoreHQ

Try it out...its free.

not found... getting that alot from my market.. everything i try to find thats mentioned on here cant be found in my market.. idk whats going on with it

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I searched the Market and could not find uHud. I did, however, find Speedhud by Ian Hawkins which appears to be uHud renamed.

Mike

OP
dwd

dwd

Reaction score
I searched the Market and could not find uHud. I did, however, find Speedhud by Ian Hawkins which appears to be uHud renamed.

Mike

that dont show up either, it wont show much of anything.. not even rom manager... i think somethings wrong with my market lol