1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Clint1583, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Clint1583

Clint1583 New Member

Is there a way to either find your current GPS coordinates or enter a coordnate with the DroidX? It seem's like you should be able to enter a coordinate on the Goggle maps App. Is there an App out there to down load for such a thing? This would be used by GEO Cachers I guess.
  2. piggylubber

piggylubber New Member

I am still learning all the things DX can do, but I can tell you we just geocached with it this weekend. (Found 11)

We used c:geo app and the very first one was punchy, but after that it took us right to it. Might want to fiddle with it before heading out. As a matter of fact c:geo just sent an update, so I am curious to go back out and find more :D
Search tags for this page

cgeo how to input coordinates

how to enter coordinates in c:geo

how to enter gps coordinates in c:geo app