1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS problems?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Gorf, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Gorf

Gorf New Member

I just finished the walk through here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ha...install-2-1-easy-way-refined-new-2-1-rom.html

And my phone runs great on 2.1. But now I can't get my GPS to work at all. I read a little bit that there were some early problems with GPS working, but that they had been resolved. Am I screwed here or do I just need to roll back to my stock configuration? Perhaps there is something else that I have missed?

I tried to search on this, but since "gps" is only three characters, you can't search on it in the forum.
  2. Zargon

Zargon New Member

I had GPS problems shortly after installing this too. A couple of reboots did nothing, so I did a battery pull and since then, GPS has worked fine.