GPS problems

Rhino94

Reaction score
I am having some problems with my GPS locking onto my location. Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem? I am on android 4.2.2 still. Im on Verizon.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
No idea but if it's available it;s worth a shot. With that said you need to consider NOT upgrading the OS if something isn't working correctly as it could get worse, not better.

jspradling7

Reaction score
My G2 has NEVER been very good with GPS. It's the biggest reason I don't carry it very much. I've tried a variety of apps and the Malladus ROM (on it now) and it still is slow to lock and when it does it only locks on to about half of what my S4 and X do. The weird thing is that I've played with 2 other G2's and they lock just fine. I'm going to return mine to stock and hopefully an update comes down the pipe that helps it out some.

andlamv

Reaction score
Have this issue as well, I use wazer a lot and I got to put it in a open window to get GPS signal, otherwise cell towers have me all over the place

KGdroidx

Reaction score
I am having some problems with my GPS locking onto my location. Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem? I am on android 4.2.2 still. Im on Verizon.
This seemed to be a hardware issue for me. After literally my 7th G2 it is finally good. I've had tons of Motorola's and Samsung's and not experienced the lock issue.