1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS not working

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by slickerthanyou, Mar 29, 2013.

1. slickerthanyou

slickerthanyou New Member

Hello,

I cannot get my GPS signal to work even when I check all the GPS boxes. Usually when you check a box it asks yopy to agree to something isn't happening, On my second DNA due to no reading a sim card issue. AM i missing anything? What to check?

I have the mobile data on and wifi on still no good. Cannot get my current location ever.
  2. crxlsturbo

crxlsturbo Member

I had this same problem on s3. Turned on all my location things and still no go. Even tried some of the apps that supposedly fixes it and still nothing. I finally gave up and called Verizon. Trouble shooted with them. They sent off a replacement phone for me. Now it works perfectly. I would give Verizon a call and get a replacement for it. It very well maybe a hardware issue.
  3. vannDROID

vannDROID New Member

Same here but someone from this forum told me to disable the "Verizon location" services since it conflicts with googles location services. I did that and my GPS now operates without any problems.
  4. slickerthanyou

slickerthanyou New Member

Thanks for the suggestions! I tried disabling verizon and just ahve google, but still no good. When i powered down and charged it up last evening, some how all my personalized settings disappeared and was reverted back to what i called "default". Going to Give Verizon a call on Monday. UGH! --
Search tags for this page

android gps not working

bionic gps not working
droid bionic gps not working

droid bionic gps problems

droid dna gps fix
droid dna gps issues
droid dna gps not working
droid dna gps problems
droid gps problems
droid razr gps not working
gps not working galaxy s3