GPS not Working 15th of the Month

tommyz

Reaction score
This afternoon my GPS wouldn't lock-on. When it did seem to lock-on, it had me in Canada. 100s of miles away.

I seem to have problems about once a month. This is the 15th of the month. Is anyone else having or had issues with their GPS today?

Could this be another bug like the original camera bug, which happend to be related to a certain week of the month?

bbtraveler

Reaction score
GPS not working

Yeah, I had the same problem coming back from my meeting in DC at about 6pm until now (9:50). I think It had me in freakin' Tulsa Oklahoma for a minute. I was on the phone with Verizon for about an hour trying to get to the bottom of it.

I think there is a problem with the Google Maps software, I am told it requires 4 satellites in order acquire an accurate signal. We tried everything other than resetting the phone back to factory settings. This problem needs to be reported to Google right away. It happened to me June 10th also.

gladshopping

Reaction score
Re:gps

my GPS sometimes also occur this situation,but it quickly work normally.

I find a good website ,it has many electronics products,such as Samsung, Sony vaio, HP, Canon, Digital Cameras,DJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console, GPS, Laptops, Mobile Phone, Motorcycles, Mp3, Mp4, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs etc.

you can find what you want . share with you.