1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gps location not working with "Wheres my Droid"

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DtotheV, Nov 17, 2010.

1. DtotheV

DtotheV New Member

Hi everyone! I hope you can help.

Due to losing my Samsung Facinate (galaxy s) this past weekend i decided to download "wheres my droid" to help me find it in the future. My problem is with the GPS location service, I can't get my location via another cell phone or gmail. I get no reply when i send the GPS attention word through another cell. And when i send it through gmail, my phone gets a text of the GPS attention word and/or then a small box pops up that says,

code:0
    bad phone number

I've tried it mulitple times with no luck. Keep in my that my problem is ONLY with the GPS location service. It works just fine When i send the normal attention word via another cell or gmail. I was told this is very best app of its kind on the market but i am really having doubts about that! lol Thanks everyone, i hope you can help!
  2. DtotheV

DtotheV New Member

Also keep in mind that i have followed the directions for this app verbatim. I viewed the youtube instructional videos and am confident i am doing it correctly..
Search tags for this page
code 0 bad phone number
my gps stopped working droid
where's my droid gps
where's my droid gps failed

where's my droid gps not working

where's my droid not working
where's my droid not working galaxy 3

wheres my droid gps failed

wheres my droid gps locator

wheres my droid gps not working

wheres my droid not working