1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPS issues.

Discussion in 'Steel Droid - D3' started by jkcsho, Jul 16, 2012.

1. jkcsho

jkcsho New Member

For some reason my gps has stopped working correctly. Usually I can reboot and it will work for a while. But this morning it wont work @ all. Ne ideas?
  2. Diablo900900

Diablo900900 New Member

I've had the same issue after flashing from 4.6 to 4.8
  3. jkcsho

jkcsho New Member

Got the gps 2 work but it takes a long to get a fix on the sat's. Then its not very accurate. Ne ideas?
  4. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Try "Faster Fix" from the Play Store.
  5. mordocai

mordocai New Member

Similar Issues

I have had the same problem with the stock ROM on my phone, just switched yesterday to Steel Droid and was hoping that'd help fix my issue :(. I'm guessing this is a hardware issue. When I took it into a verizon store, they just had me remove the battery and put it back in. This usually gets it to work for me, though I did have one time that it just wouldn't work no matter what. So far, it has been working fine on my steel droid.
  6. orlobartholomew

orlobartholomew New Member

Thanks for the tip! Steel Droid 4.8 for D3 is by far the most stable custom ROM I have used -- But last night, I could not get GPS working at all. I rebooted several times to no avail. This morning I shut the phone down, removed the battery, put the battery back in, and fired it up. GPS is back online!
Search tags for this page

gps not working razr d3

motorola droid 3 gps issues
the gps on my xoom 2 has stopped working