gps failed to detect location

nadikarusan

Reaction score
Hye.. Im new here. Im using android 4.0.4.. My gps smartphone does'nt work.. I have setting internal gps.. But its still failed.. Problem start from yesterday till today. Anyone can help me..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Where exactly are you trying to get a GPS signal? Does it get stuck saying "acquiring satellites" or something along those lines?

If you're trying to lock onto GPS if you're in an area with alot of buildings, indoors, in a car, etc. it takes longer to lock onto a satellite.

OP
nadikarusan

nadikarusan

Reaction score
Thank you respon on my problem. I had try many time. Always tell me "unable to find ur location" i already on my gps satellite, google location, google search, gps asisted.. Its still failure at inside and outside the building... Is't that have any setting, that can effects my gps.. My app such like foursquare, instagram also failed to detect location..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Did you resolve your issue?

⚡Take Note2 BK's here.. ⚡

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard!

OP
nadikarusan

nadikarusan

Reaction score
Hye guys, firstly im so sory because im very late respon on your guys question. Still cannot resolve my problem. Im using Ninetology model i9400.. Is't that having a problem with my device.. Because, looks like there is no problem with the software...

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you were able to resolve the problem. DancingNexus