1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPD and 4G not working

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by mrcooms, May 27, 2012.

1. mrcooms

mrcooms New Member

MY GPS was not working on this, so I wiped and tried a few different mods, none are even close to this one. With that being said, I reinstalled, still not getting GPS to work. Also, for some reason my 4G is not working on this install. Any ideas?
  2. mrcooms

mrcooms New Member

I can't figure out how to change the title of this, sorry for the misspell in the subject.
  3. 3tcrob

3tcrob New Member

To get ur GPS to work u have to lock in GPS on your stock rom then flash your new rom.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums
  4. cricket1one

cricket1one New Member

Thanks for the response. I have been sitting on this problem for some time now . But could you elaborate on exactly how you do that.
  5. WardenWolf

WardenWolf New Member

Back up your current ROM and flash back to stock ROM. Download GPS Status. Wait for it to get a lock on around 7 satellites. Restore your backup. Your GPS will work.
Search tags for this page

4g not working on htc thunderbolt