1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPA19 3G Problems, or is it a sync issue?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by BrinNutz, Jan 14, 2012.

1. BrinNutz

BrinNutz New Member

I've been running GPA19 for awhile now and have been having an issue with Sync. When all is working well (Sync is working), the 3G connection displays in blue in status bar. When sync isn't working, the connection shows gray, but SMS, and data all work normal.
    I know there isn't much activity in this forum much, but worth a shot.
    Airplane mode doesn't recover the sync, and neither does a reboot. Just seems to work when it wants which is annoying.

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. BrinNutz

BrinNutz New Member

Well, I think the issue with sync is the lack of internal storage. Once I hit 26mb left and get the warning message I have to delete apps, reboot and connection icons turn blue and sync works again. I wish this phone had more room as I move all apps eligible to SD but I still don't have enough room for apps. :( Time to upgrade when Droid 4 comes out :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

3g not working droid incredible 2

htc cricket 3g issues