GPA15 Keyboard Issue

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by WWWestonC, May 19, 2011.

1. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Anyone else having issues with the slideout keyboard? When I respond to texts or try to write e-mails with it, it seems to be picking up shortcuts (as an example if I touch C it will pull up my contacts) instead of typing the actual letters. Some letters will go and some will not.

I find myself having to close it and use the on-screen keyboard, but the slide out one is the one I would prefer.

Anyone else having this problem?

Other than that love the ROM, Peter's GPA12 was the first ROM I ever tried and I have been hooked since!!
  2. leadhead

leadhead New Member

I'm having the same issue on GPA15, it just started happening all of a sudden, some keys don't even act as a shortcut or as a character. its horribly irritating.
  3. Dwyndal

Dwyndal New Member

I noticed issues as well and mostly just with the voice to text option. I was with cm7 moved to bugless 6.2.1 and went to gpa15 but came back to froyo bugless because of the keyboard and voice to text button missing and the option not even in the settings. I love these builds they are minimalist from stock with the right options and the kernals have helped me prolong my battery drastically. I will wit for the update before flashing agian, i did reflash gpa15 2x in case something was amiss but it' just not worked out yet.
Search tags for this page
android droid 2 keyboard bringing up apps
android keyboard pulls up calendar when typing
android will not let me pull up contacts
apps open when typing on slide out keyboard

droid c brings up contacts

every time i press c on me droid 2 keybord it pulls up my co

keyboard bring up programs droid 2
keyboard bringing up other things on droid 2
letter c opens contacts on android
type c on droid goes to calendar