1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPA13 doesnt like USAA app

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by aximil, Mar 17, 2011.

1. aximil

aximil New Member

I tried searching online but i couldnt find anything about it, i think it is somethign to do with the gingerbread OS doing something different than froyo and usaa hasnt updated there app yet most likely.

i was wondering if anyone else was having an issue with FC on the ussa app when i tried to take a photo of a check.

my main question was if it could be an issue with the kernel i am running (peters 1.2Ghz LV) or if it is just me?

i havent had ANY OTHER issues since the gingerbread upgrade :) liking it a bunch for my first rom loading.

ps, sorry if this is the wrong spot for this post
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

No need to be sorry... i wish i could help you, i don't use GPA nor USAA...
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

If you think it's a GPA issue you might have better luck posting in the Bugless subforum. This particular one gets very little traffic.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 usaa banking

galixy s3 usaa

usaa app force closes trying to deposit

usaa app samsung galaxy 3

usaa compatibility gingerbread

usaa galaxy 3

usaa mobile app location problem

usaa mobile app not compatible

ussa app issue on galaxy 3