1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GPA 14 to BB v.5

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Scotty9678, May 19, 2011.

1. Scotty9678

Scotty9678 New Member

I'm getting my SE Xperia Play Monday dancedroid and will give my Droid 1 to my finance. I want her to have the basic clean phone and to be honest v.5 was the best (no ads, no bugs I ever noticed), can I go backward like that, a little guidance would be really appreciated.

I doubt she will care to much about gingerbread or any of the new (but cool) features. I'm gonna have to babysit her with the phone for a week or so anyway.

Thanks
  2. cpc28655

cpc28655 New Member

I am getting my xperia play next month. let me know how the battery life is.

But to answer your question it should just be a matter of wiping the device and flashing the old rom through recovery. I went from ud 3.3.1 to ud 2.5 with no problems at all. The same principle should apply here as well.
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
Search tags for this page
, - .bb v,
, .bb ,v,
,bb,v,

.bb v

.bb cv vv
.bb. v
.bb v cv o
...... b b .. ............. . . ' '.'...'..'..... . . v
#(,.bb â£v .
bb 'v