Govs and overclocks

Reaction score
What govs and overclock numbers are you guys running. Looking for a good combo for speed and battery life.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
I'm using the interactive governor with quickclock set to 1251mhz. Have you used your quickclock yet?
In my case (and I would imagine everyone elses) different governors had different effects thus different speeds with quickclock. Interactive allowed for a higher clock speed while ondemand was 2nd, and finally conservative was the lowest speed, barely over stock. @1050
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S
Reaction score
That's what im using its on balance at 125 with interactive. Just done this today so we will see how it all runs. Im hoping to keep this rom o think it runs great on my phone but my camcorder is not showing what I record so if I can't get it fixed then im gonna flash something else. I might reflash this rom to see if it fixes it. Sorry for going off subject.

trook

Reaction score
Ya mines on balanced too, my high speed is 1390 which makes me stress about my battery.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S
Reaction score
Got the vids to work. Phone died and had to charge it so maybe when I to turn it back on that fixed it. Anyway phone is running very quick with setup that I have.will run it for a day then try out a different gov then another one for a few days and see about battery life.

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Im running the Conservative governer with the following settings using Jrummy D X/2 Oc app
1000mhz @ 54v
800mhz @ 43v
600mhz @ 34v
300mhz @ 19v

Its running fast and no reboots at all.

azad.ellini

Reaction score
also, quick (maybe dumb) question, I was thinking about switching to Rubix from Liberty, but I use the D2 Overclock app by JRummy already. but in the droid overclock app does "userspace" = "conservative" and "performance" = "interactive"?

or would I need to get quickclock to make it work? I've paid for countless OC apps over the days, so I'd like to avoid getting another one if I can.

BlownSi05

Reaction score
I think I am a little confused. I run the quickclock app and everything seems to go fine. Once it starts ramping up the cpu to find the max speed, it gets to 1500 mhz and locks, reboots, and when I check it it is back to the stock. Granted the phone is running amazing with the interactive gov set, but I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.