Gotta Love It...

jimmiet

Reaction score
Well, today I flashed the Froyo OTA...then Froyo rooted OTA...and the FRG22 build...where do I stand after trying all of these? Here's a hint...it's build number that I'm currently running again is 0.8.4! Can't wait for 1.0 guys, awesome work!!!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, today I flashed the Froyo OTA...then Froyo rooted OTA...and the FRG22 build...where do I stand after trying all of these? Here's a hint...it's build number that I'm currently running again is 0.8.4! Can't wait for 1.0 guys, awesome work!!!

its coming soon!!!

Krq3t.png

Fultz33

Reaction score
Will the next release of sapphire be based off of the OTA or the newest leak?

Not based, as it is based off of aosp source, but including props.

Last edited:

kevdog

Reaction score
bgill55 -- Is that the BlackBarMod for notifications? And is that the Zegoe Font?

RobStemen

Reaction score
No, that's his new Incognito theme. It's gorgeous, believe you me.

RobStemen

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken (feel free to slap me if I'm wrong BGill), I believe he has it ready to drop it once 1.0 drops.

OP
jimmiet

jimmiet

Reaction score
Nice!!!

Well, I may have to wait on the theme until 1.0 but any chance I can get the wallpaper BGill? ;)

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well, I may have to wait on the theme until 1.0 but any chance I can get the wallpaper BGill? ;)

enjoy :) it is originally from a CG art collection known as Exotique. had to mess with it a bit to fit the dimensions but i think it worked out well ^.^