Goto Lockscreen on Liberty 1.5

edwards2243

Reaction score
Has anybody tried this on their D2 with Liberty? The devs didn't guarantee it would work with custom ROMs, but it worked great on mine...for a couple hrs. Not sure what happened after that.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
So it is working or not? Yur post is a little confusing lol but if it does I might try it out

OP
E

edwards2243

Reaction score
So it is working or not? Yur post is a little confusing lol but if it does I might try it out

lol...I guess that was a little confusing.

It worked great when I first downloaded and got it running. After a couple hours, the stock lockscreen would flash on the screen before the Goto lockscreen. Also, they say it will start running on boot (after unlocking the stock), but it doesn't. It needs to be manually started. Lastly, it doesn't work well with Juice Defender...juice defender doesn't recognize the screen has turned back on, therefore it doesn't enable 3G to reconnect.

Sounds like a lot of problems/bugs, but it was awesome when it worked. Give it a whirl..

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Well I'm on liberty so I will and let you know how it works.....I do know that widgetlocker does the same thing on lock with it flashing stock lockscreen as well

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Well seems 2 work gr8 on mine running Liberty 1.5

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Sis you ever figure out how to get the weather on the lockscreen?