Got upgraded to a GNEX wonder how?

Reaction score
Apparently only asking for my second D3 the customer support lady said do you want us to give you another DROID 3? I said can you give me anything else. She asked me to hold on I did she offered the D4. I asked about the nexus she gave me the price so I said sure.

But I can't pay it up front so they are pushing the bill back a month. Not just that I'm getting an extra 2gigs if data totaling 4gigs. Excited to get but sad I won't see the finalization of ics and kexec. But thank you to the entire mav time and hashcode. Getting the nexus Tuesday

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Chukee

Reaction score
Verizon has been upgrading people to 4g phones for free even if their contracts wasnt up for bout a month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Congrats will say the worst thing so far bout my nexus is nfl mobile will not work :thumbdown:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Chukee

Reaction score
Congrats will say the worst thing so far bout my nexus is nfl mobile will not work :thumbdown:

Could of sworn the nfl mobile issues was resolved for the nexus 2 weeks into the season.

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Didnt try it yet, but that makes me sad :frown:

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just downloaded it, it requested the myverizon crap, so I enabled it through Sourcery Tools, signed in and all is well:biggrin:

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the happy wishes but Verizon has not been kind to me in the past. I been a customer of alltel then Verizon bought it got the og when it came out had unlimited everything upgrade to the d3 they knock of the unlimited and cap me too 2gigs. But I didn't know they willingly upgraded you to 4G its all new to me. I tend to stay away from any customer service calls. Or replacements anyways it worked out for the best in my favor. Now can anybody direct me to a good rom to download and easy way to root a nexus and make the best possible?

dliontis28

Reaction score
Verizon has been upgrading people to 4g phones for free even if their contracts wasnt up for bout a month.

I just got an email from verizon that said I'm up for a early upgrade. It seemed really weird cause I just upgraded to the bionic last year in nov. They said for the amount of data I use, they wanted to get me on a 4g lte phone.Guess they don't think the bionic is one, hahaha. The lady said what phone are you interested in and I said Gnex please. They said okay and all I had to do was resign for another year. It should get here today. Didn't know if I was the only one, just kinda weird to offer a upgrade a year and a half early. I ain't complaining though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I wish I'd get that email....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
I wish I'd get that email....

Me too. I'd like to get the wife out of her D2. She is eligible in july so no biggie either way. I assume this "upgrade" will provide better offers though.

OP
S
Reaction score
Odd though just upgrading users to new phones I wasn't even into nny contract a year