Got To Do

musicman

Reaction score
I have been searching for the perfect todo/task app. Astrid was the best I could find for a long time and it was far from perfect. Recently I discovered the app called Got To Do. This is by far the best todo app I have seen in the android market. It syncs with Toodledo online and has a decent widget as well. The dev appears to be very intent on making this the best app in its category. Check it out and let me know what you think.

God bless:icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Astrid. It a free app available in the Market.
Mike

itladyee

Reaction score
I use Astrid. It a free app available in the Market.
Mike

I do too but was just experimenting with this app. I'm coming from the Iphone and I used toodledo with it, so it would be nice to not have to redo all my "reminders"....but I have to be able to snooze an event otherwise... It won't get completed!! At least not on time! :)

OP
M

musicman

Reaction score
Mike,
It does have a snooze option. As far as astrid goes, that is what I used before, but I wanted a little more out of my task manager...Got To Do provides way more features. I will gladly pay a few bucks for somehing that really works. Besides if you don't like it you can get a refund in the first 24 hours.

OP
M

musicman

Reaction score
My apologies. I answered that question before looking into it. I was thinking the reminder I snoozed earlier today was from Got To Do, but after looking it was from COL reminder. You are correct, it just takes you back to the event, however the developer is quickly working on adding to the features and would probably add that to the list of updates if it was mentioned. Again, I apologize for the bad info, but still think Got To Do is the best out there.

God bless

itladyee

Reaction score
My apologies. I answered that question before looking into it. I was thinking the reminder I snoozed earlier today was from Got To Do, but after looking it was from COL reminder. You are correct, it just takes you back to the event, however the developer is quickly working on adding to the features and would probably add that to the list of updates if it was mentioned. Again, I apologize for the bad info, but still think Got To Do is the best out there.

God bless

No problem... I'm just in the beginning stages of making my droid the best it can be :icon_ banana: !! I will look for future updates from Got To Do... it definitely looks promising!

jbsangel

Reaction score
Are you all saying Astrid doesn't have a snooze?

Hmm, I get a reminder in Astrid and when I click the reminder from the task bar, I have like 5 options, one of which is snooze and when tapped, pops up a window to choose how long to snooze for...

itladyee

Reaction score
Are you all saying Astrid doesn't have a snooze?

Hmm, I get a reminder in Astrid and when I click the reminder from the task bar, I have like 5 options, one of which is snooze and when tapped, pops up a window to choose how long to snooze for...

No the question was whether "Got To Do" has a snooze function.

Answer: Astrid - YES
Got To Do- Currently NO - but possibly future development

itladyee

Reaction score
All good info...but don't see a way to snooze google task or gtask. I might be the exception but I don't always go back to look to see what I missed or didn't do. I need an "in my face" alert.

Astrid is meeting the need right now but I'm curious to see what Got To Do does in it's next release.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

jbsangel

Reaction score
Ah ok i misunderstood. I picked up GotToDo yesterday after seeing this post. It looks neat, but i need snooze too. I'll stay with astrid but keep the other installed so I can get updates.