Got the update

dotcom

Reaction score
?? I copy the 211 to the SD, then went to recovery mode and selected recover from external storage and selected the 211 file

GotnFX

Reaction score
?? I copy the 211 to the SD, then went to recovery mode and selected recover from external storage and selected the 211 file

I think what you are doing is trying to reload the .215 leak over .215. It is named .211, but it is probably the .215. Most new moto files are actually named the current version..meaning .215 will be named .211. I havent seen or heard anyone side load back to .211 through the phone. Everyone has used the utility above. Which isn't side loading, but updating via the utility.

Look and read the link and perform class 1.

Last edited:

dotcom

Reaction score
Recovery to .211

I followed the procedures to the letter (class 1 for .211 stock), but now the droid just spashes with the Red M, and goes black.. :( is this fatal?

Dear dotcom,

GotnFX has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Got the update - in the Droid RAZR forum of Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum.

This thread is located at:
Got the update - Page 2

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by dotcom)---

---End Quote---
I think what you are doing is trying to reload the .215 leak over .215. It is named .211, but it is probably the .215. Most new moto files are actually named the current version..meaning .215 will be named .211. I havent seen or heard anyone side load back to .211 through the phone. Everyone has used the utility above. Which isn't side loading, but updating via the utility.