Got the update today, battery life is already improved!!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Installed the new update this morning. 3 hours in my battery life is already much better. Anyone else noticing that after the update? IN the past, with similar usage, I've already plugged it into my laptops USB port!!

If this holds out I love the new update! :icon_ banana:

raven1911

Reaction score
Did you, by chance, manually do the update to 2.01 before you did the 2.1 update or did you get it OTA?

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you, by chance, manually do the update to 2.01 before you did the 2.1 update or did you get it OTA?

OTA OTA OTA OTA (Sorry for the dups, but you can't post a message of less than 10 words!)

chassum

Reaction score
Battery life _does_ seem improved after update

I knew that nothing regarding battery life was mentioned in the update release note, so I thought that I was imagining it. Good to know someone else is seeing similar results :)

FastArrow

Reaction score
My Eris was pretty slow and choppy and even reboots didn't solve the problem. Since installing the update last night, I've noticed snappier animations and performance overall. Also, the default battery charge indicator almost never matched the battery program I installed. They now seem much more closely in sync. I think there's more to this update than what's in the official release notes.

higabyte

Reaction score
Ive noticed no improvements with battery life with the update. Mine battery life still sucks!

Angry_snowman1

Reaction score
It got rid of the damn freezing problem.. Thats all I care about! Turn off your 3G when you are not using it and your battery will easily last all day.. Or they sell higher capacity batteries and spares.. Good update in my book! :)