Got the MAXX

wkayl

Reaction score
Just got the MAXX. Had original RAZR since 11-10-11.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats! :big smile:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats! How do you like it?

OP
W

wkayl

Reaction score
It was at 50% battle when I fired it up. Heavy use since then an I am at 20% after 4 hrs. I can't wait until the battery it is conditioned from the stories I have read.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have had a couple of days where I was at 80% after 6 hours of moderate use...I have no complaints...

msblueline

Reaction score
I went to our Verizon store today and asked them about an issue with the voice speak problem. They didn't know about it, but informed me they were sold out of the Razr Maxx's completely. Glad you were able to get one. Guess this is turning into one of the hottest phones. Like stated in an earlier post here other phones should follow suit in making better phones with this strong battery.

I even went on the otterbox website and they are out of stock. Guess they didn't make enough. I hope they make different color otterboxes when they make more.

Good luck with your Razr Maxx and have fun with it.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
I sure hope they are not out of stock here where I live. I plan to pick up one tomorrow.
I went to our Verizon store today and asked them about an issue with the voice speak problem. They didn't know about it, but informed me they were sold out of the Razr Maxx's completely. Glad you were able to get one. Guess this is turning into one of the hottest phones. Like stated in an earlier post here other phones should follow suit in making better phones with this strong battery.

I even went on the otterbox website and they are out of stock. Guess they didn't make enough. I hope they make different color otterboxes when they make more.

Good luck with your Razr Maxx and have fun with it.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
W

wkayl

Reaction score
I ordered it on Tuesday morning at the store ( closest to me in stock was over 200 miles away). Got it by Federal Wednesday afternoon. Took it off charger at 6:15 AM and is now 2:30 PM and at 50% battery. Moderate use.

cece5702

Reaction score
That doesnt sound all that great or is it? Thats about the same amount of battery drain on my Droid X. I was more thinking 80%?
I ordered it on Tuesday morning at the store ( closest to me in stock was over 200 miles away). Got it by Federal Wednesday afternoon. Took it off charger at 6:15 AM and is now 2:30 PM and at 50% battery. Moderate use.

cece5702

Reaction score
The closest store for me was 100 miles away. I refused to drive that far to purchase a phone, Lol...so I just ordered it online.

cece5702

Reaction score
My phone has been shipped. I wont receive it until Monday :frown:. I wanted it for the weekend!!!!!

OP
W

wkayl

Reaction score
A guy is driving 60 miles in the snow to buy my original RAZR for $25 more than I paid for the MAXX. :)

max62025

Reaction score
I only had my Razr for three weeks when Verizon launched the Maxx. Traded for the Maxx and got it yesterday. First impression is very positive! I wasn't happy with Razr battery life. Been absolutely wearing this thing out since 7am and still has 45% life. Awesome!

Smoked in from my Droid RAZR MAXX