Got the 2750mah battery today.

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
So far it is working great! Been in for about five hours now, I popped it in as soon as I purchased it. Haven't charged it yet and I've lost less then ten percent. No 4g for me and I just flashed the bamf gingerbread rom with sense 3.0 an the mr2.5 I believe? Watched a little bit of Netflix and listened to music in the car for a few minutes. Glad I made the 50 dollar investment and it definitely feels better holding it with the thicker cover.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yiannis

Reaction score
Could you please measure the phone with a ruler at the thickest point with the 2750 mAh battery on? Is it bigger than 1/2 inch (13 mm)?

Thanks

OP
ToastnBananas

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
With the extended battery on with no case the total thickness is aprox. 5/8 of an inch. It really feels more comfortable than the stock bettery and last all day for me.

yiannis

Reaction score
With the extended battery on with no case the total thickness is aprox. 5/8 of an inch. It really feels more comfortable than the stock bettery and last all day for me.

Thanks, I was wondering how it fared next to my original droid as a device which is 0.5" which also has velcro attached at the back.

So 2750 + TB +velcro is 6/8 " width. Hmm, will have to think about it.