Got the 2600mAh extended battery, loving it

daftlush

Reaction score
I'm just like... wow! You guys really burst his bubble with your candid remarks.... and he was so excited about it too. :rofl3:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm just like... wow! You guys really burst his bubble with your candid remarks.... and he was so excited about it too. :rofl3:

I'm not trying to burst his bubble. Just stating that I don't need an extended battery bad enough to add that bulk to the back of my phone. I like how slim the phone is. If it were just a LITTLE bit thicker than the stock battery, I wouldn't mind it, but this one is just WAY too large for my liking.

Matter of opinion.

dfalcon217

Reaction score
Zack Morris, we found your new cell phone variant. I keep a charger in the car, and a usb at work to help combat the poor battery life of my MotoDroid

syntax53

Reaction score
That picture he posted on the first post makes it look WAY bigger then this other picture:

attachment.php

...though I still wouldn't buy it either :p

Zippster

Reaction score
Holy crap.....that picture reminds me of that superbowl commercial where the guy says his cell comes with security system too and when the other guy asks to see it, he whips the phone at his head knocking him out. LOL, with this brick stuck to the back of the droid it would definitely be classified as a lethal weapon. :reddroid:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
That picture he posted on the first post makes it look WAY bigger then this other picture:

...though I still wouldn't buy it either :p

WOW, that is a LOT different than it comes across in their main photo... Seidio REALLY needs to hire a graphics designer or something for their product photos... (their case colors show do NOT represent the actual case colors either). I wonder what their docking station(s) really look like?

That's not to bad of an option if one really needs an extended battery. I think most people would be better off just realizing that smart-phones require a different charging mindset (i.e. if you're stationary it should be on the charger, home, car, office). Just my $.02

OP
G

get quad

Reaction score
Yeah, don't actually listen to the guy who bought one and put hands on it already. Have fun with your (less than) 1-day batteries!

Benton

Reaction score
Although the size of the battery is outside the envelope of the original phone design, this battery fills a need for some and I applaud the finding. At this stage I have not had any issue with battery life so remain with the OEM one but for others like the original poster this may be a great solution to enable the Droid to be used as they need it.

kkwan77

Reaction score
Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery

This extended 2600mAh battery (vs the 1350mAh stock one) thus far has been great. Although likely not quite double the life, I'm no longer paranoid I'll make it though a day without depleting a battery. I'm really digging the fact that the physical extension of the larger battery also provides so many great new ways to hold the phone while in landscape mode. Of course I'm going to have to buy the Seidio car and desk docks to keep my docking functionality, but overall I have to say kudos to them for producing this much-needed Droid accessory and other supporting accessories so quickly!

I like the prospect of extended up time from the extra juice, but that thing just got 'uglified'.

OP
G

get quad

Reaction score
lol at all the vanity over practicality. lol indeed. While you're all worrying about how it looks, I'll be enjoying my droid for 2 days on a single charge.

Reaction score
Is that thicker than setting the stock battery on top of the cover?