1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Got Some Questions & Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Ecoste, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Ecoste

Ecoste New Member

Hello, I am running ICS on my Infinity700T. Anyways, I downloaded Multipicture livepaper to have a different wallpaper for each screen.
    Well, it works, but. I've got a problem with the cropping when you rotate the tablet. I want it to crop differently for each horizontal/vertical position. My vertical position right now is perfect, but horizontal isn't cropped where I want it to be. When I didn't have Multipicture, the vertical was perfect, but the horizontal was cropped not in the place. Anyway, here are some screenshots of the problem.

hORIZONTAL - Screenshot_2012-08-14-19-06-57 - Minus
    Vertical - Screenshot_2012-08-14-19-06-57 - Minus

Yeah, I want to know how to fix it. Have no idea myself, first Android device :/

And for the second question, what app can I use to create buttons on my homescreen that will navigate to other screens. Like, I will make a button that goes to the third screen, and when I press it, it goes to the third screen. And, I don't want the buttons to be the default grid-like thumbnails. I want them to be slick, and so their position will change to my liking depending on the tablets rotation(Horizontal and vertical).

I think that's all for now, thanks!