got new phone

monkeyjjk

Reaction score
My bionic crashed after rooting it. Had to unroot for a warranty xhange. So they sent me driod razor. Im looking for a good theme without rooting the phone anyone that can help me out

GamerDiehard

Reaction score
Rooting Android phones has its advantage but it also comes with hidden disadvantage, not too many but in smaller scale like some option will not work, though those option may not that much necessary but after some time you might regret rooting.
This is what my experience is.

Back to your question:

I think if you want theme for your Android phone there’s only one way, which is via theme launcher app like GO Launcher, I don’t like such App because I think it takes RAM which in result eats up battery ….

OP
M

monkeyjjk

Reaction score
I rooted my bionic something happen during root. Had to send it back so i had to wipe the phone. Got the driod razor. Imexchange for warranty. Any could cool things that doesnt not require root out there????

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I rooted my bionic something happen during root. Had to send it back so i had to wipe the phone. Got the driod razor. Imexchange for warranty. Any could cool things that doesnt not require root out there????

The droid RAZR is a great phone as is. Enjoy it in its stock form for a little while and then think about rooting/changing things up.

Elen

Reaction score
Android RAZR is a very good phone. I am planning to buy it within short period. It has all latest features. It is truly a great phone.

OP
M

monkeyjjk

Reaction score
I couldn't believe they did. I think the reason is I have acouple of upgrades on my account. They send me the old razor thinking i may like it and renew for a upgrade and get the new razor that just came out.