Reaction score
so far so good.

dsc01148x.jpg

dsc01150m.jpg

dsc01151ov.jpg

dsc01152l.jpg

smcdo123

Reaction score
i also have a video review of my zagg skin floating around in the accesories and general discusion I love mine i got 50% coupon by signing up to win an ipad from them. But that one is awesome. I got a rogue status one, not sure if u are familiar with the design or not.

Detonation

Reaction score
Is the Zagg Skin the same sort of scratch proof, textured film as the Zagg Invisible Shield? Thinking about getting a Zagg Skin but only if provides the same protection as the InvisileShield, BestSkinsEver, Body Guardz, etc.

smcdo123

Reaction score
Is the Zagg Skin the same sort of scratch proof, textured film as the Zagg Invisible Shield? Thinking about getting a Zagg Skin but only if provides the same protection as the InvisileShield, BestSkinsEver, Body Guardz, etc.

Yes it is. it just adds an image to it. It does not cover the screen nor do you get a screen protector. just the back of the phone. But it is very nice, alot easier than invisible shield to install, no spraying your phone leaving it sit for 24 hours. It gives a nice feel and grip to the phone

Reaction score
The skis are actually a bit thicker then the shields. The texture kind of reminds me of those thin flexible refrigerator magnets. It'll definitely protect from scratches and such. Just keep in mind like my thread, you gave to get the full body invisible shield as well for total protection.

heskey627

Reaction score
I found a very new and different skin for my palm pre with the matching theme also, which gives me a professional looks.Highest Quality, Full Color, “Anti-Slip” Grip.

Palm pre skins

Aiesline

Reaction score
The skis are actually a bit thicker then the shields. The texture kind of reminds me of those thin flexible refrigerator magnets. It'll definitely protect from scratches and such. Just keep in mind like my thread, you gave to get the full body invisible shield as well for total protection.

forgive me if I'm asking a silly question... trying to parse what you have said here...

Are you saying you use a Invisible shield AND a zagg skin at the same time?

Reaction score
That's nice, I'll have to check out their options and see what they have to offer. Your's is nice but just not my style. But it's really neat they offer that kind of stuff out there.