Got my Verizon Rebate

KefMan

Reaction score
Well, I got the instant rebate. :) I will be getting my phone tomorrow by Next day shipping which was free online as well. I was out the door with my new every two for $99 and no waiting for the rebate.

OP
souljerr

souljerr

Reaction score
Well, I got the instant rebate. :) I will be getting my phone tomorrow by Next day shipping which was free online as well. I was out the door with my new every two for $99 and no waiting for the rebate.

Can't complain about that. Welcome to Droid land.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I always take my rebates to customer service and have them credit my account....

delaen

Reaction score
I bought my Droid by having them credit my Verizon account. Now I'm waiting for my rebate. When I get the rebate I'm going to use all $100 to pay my Verizon bill.

So basically, Verizon printed a card, paid to have it sent to me, and will pay the credit card processing fee to accept it as payment...all while getting no cash out of me whatsoever. Brilliant.

amb4582

Reaction score

How did you get the Droid for $99? Unless your referring to the Droid Erris?

slammed

Reaction score

How did you get the Droid for $99? Unless your referring to the Droid Erris?

$100 rebate plus NE2, drops the price to $99.

John18

Reaction score
its only a $100. i'll prob forget to send mine in like i always do haha

Bateluer

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Not sure I'll cash it out or just keep it on the Visa.