1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Got my replacement Rezound....

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Fastbird, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Fastbird

Fastbird New Member

What a difference. No overheating, only loses like 5% battery an hour on standby, so much better than the one I got in November.

Now let's see if Verizon tries charging me $650 for a new phone because of the two little scratches/nicks on the chrome bezel. I'm going to raise hell if they do, one for principal, two cause I got a refurb and not a new phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Sounds good. Verizon shouldn't charge you anything because minor cosmetic blemishes are to be expected.
  3. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

Yeah, my X2 was a bit scratched up on the top part when I returned it, no problems. If I didn't get charged theres no way you will.
  4. Fastbird

Fastbird New Member

That's really relieving to hear. I was fully expecting a battle royale with them over my phone.
  5. kparks

kparks Active Member

Always take pics of ur old phone before sending it in and make sure u can identify the phone model and all sumn can happen in shipping then ur Fd

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  6. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

I had dropped my dinc and marked up the corner. I returned it under warrenty because it was buggy after the GB update and they didn't charge me either. And yes it was acting funny BEFORE I dropped it.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.
Search tags for this page

rezound chrome bezel