Got my replacement droid today, some questions

pyro6128

Reaction score
So my replacement came today and I have a couple of questions. 1.) It came with another 16gb card, do I have to return their card (since I'm going to keep mine) or can I keep both. Also, I already know I can get pretty good battery life out of my current battery, should I just keep mine? Do they use refurb batteries?

eliassami5

Reaction score
you keep the sd card, they should not have sent you a battery if its a referb, if they did then i would send the old one back and keep the new one

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else have any input?

littlerick

Reaction score
was it a warranty replacement or insurance? if its insurance you keep the battery and sd card. all they want is the phone

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
it was insurance through asurion

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
I've dealt with the insurance before when i had a voyager. They don't want your battery back. You keep everything except the battery cause of it i ended up with having three batteries and three chargers since first then sent me a refurb that died after a day then a brand new one.

garryyjr

Reaction score
I have had warranty replacements and i keep the battery, SD card and Batt cover... I love if my replacement came in tomorrow with an extra sd card......